Making a valid will is one of the most important sections of successful and beneficial estate planning. We understand the need for making and reviewing a will and the benefits it provides to your loved ones after your death.
We at Hamara Solicitor are highly experienced in assisting and guiding our clients throughout the process and ensure to make it as easy and stress-free as possible. Our years of experience, in making and dealing with various kinds of wills, makes us confident in providing the right advice to our clients.
Main elements in Will
Our team at Hamara Solicitor have in-depth knowledge of estate planning as well as how to make a valid will based on your wishes. The main elements of a will may include:
- Details of your estate and various assets
- State your wishes to divide your estate as well as the name of the beneficiaries who will take over your estate.
- Name of the guardians to take care of your children under 18 years of age.
- Name of the executors who will follow the instructions included in your will.
- Alternative instructions if any of your beneficiaries pass away before you.
In the initial consultation, our solicitors will identify your wishes, current situations and plans you wish to make to create a will. The whole process is carried out by keeping in mind your wishes, assets and the number of beneficiaries. We work hard to give you peace of mind regarding what will happen to your estate and your loved ones after your passing on from this world.
All wills are accurately drafted and signature witnessed by at least two people.
Contact Hamara Solicitor for Making a Will
If you want to make a will so that you can make life easier for your dependents, call our experts on 01254 65 89 66 to get the best advice to execute your wishes.